Shipping (Delivery) Policy
[ GENERAL ]::
1. Area Covered: The Goods are shipped only within the territorial Boundary of Japan currently.
2. Charges &Time Required:
|No.||Prefecture Name||Delivery Charges||Delivery Time||FREE Delivery Minimum Order Amount|
One days SLA means the order placed today before 3PM (on holidays before 1PM) will be delivered 1 day after
Two days SLA means the order placed today before 3PM (on holidays before 1PM) will be delivered 2 days after.
If the order is placed after 3PM (on holidays after 1PM), then delivery date will be 1 day more than above as the order processing will happen next day.
In case of national holidays, the time limit will be 13:00 Hrs. (1PM), with policies as mentioned above.
3. Confirmation Call: You will not receive a confirmation call, unless otherwise specified or required, prior to shipment.
4. Shipment: All the products from our store are delivered via standard surface delivery available in Japan (known as 'Takkyubin').
6. 'Free Shipping': Any order (excluding 'Phone/Calling Card' purchase) exceeding the amount of 7000Yenfor 'DRY PACKS' and 10,000yen for 'COOL PACKS' will incur no shipping cost. (This system applies to the areas excluding theseSpecial Areas:Hokkaidō,Aomori,Iwate,Miyagi,Akita,Yamagata,Fukushima,Tokushima,Kagawa,Ehime,Kōchi,Fukuoka,Saga,Nagasaki,Kumamoto,Ōita,Miyazaki,Kagoshima and Okinawa. For these areas, your order needs to exceed the amount of 10,000yen for Dry Packs, and 12,000yen for Cool Packs.)
7. Shipping Charge: If your order (either from Dry or Cool packs) is below the free shipping amount of cost, will require the delivery charges as mentioned in above table.
8. Single Cool item when added to a cart will be considered as a Cool pack order in spite of other dry items and Cool pack delivery policy will be applicable.
Combined Orders: Combined orders of goods from two sections (Dry and Cool) in our store will be reduced to a free shipping cost for a single address, If your total order exceeds the amount of 10,000Yen(12,000 yen for Special Areaslisted above).Although, if your order does not exceed the amount of 10000yen(for Special Areas 12000 yen), and if either of your goods exceeds the “free shipping” amount for Dry and/or Cool packs, even in that case it will cost a normal shipping charge for Cool packs as per above table.
9. Payment Method: Payment method is 'Cash-on-Delivery'. The bill amount should be paid to the Delivery Person.
10. Disclaimer: Our store will not hold responsibilities for the unavailability of the recipient while delivery. Unavailability of the recipient of the goods ordered may be subject to financial penalties as per standard rules apply and accepting further orders may cease to exist.
[ DRY PACK ]::
1. Definition: Dry Pack orders are those where the items are not required to ship via 'Cool Delivery' van. The items under this category can be identified by the mark 'DRY' on the description rows of every item.
[ COOL PACK ]::
1. Definition: Cool Pack orders are those where the items are required to ship via 'Cool Delivery' van. The items under this category can include either or both the items marks 'DRY' and 'COOL' on the description rows of every item.